Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day One

So, I have decided to give NaBloPoMo a go over on my "real" blog, and I thought it might be fun to give myself the extra challenge of trying to do it on both blogs at the same time. I don't know if this will generally be possible since this blog relates primarily to entertainment and commercials, and with the advent of the DVR I miss most commercials which severly limits my pool of inspiration (wow, that sounds New Agey - come, dangle your toes into the pool of inspiration and feel the ideas soothe away your aches while you listen to the twinkly twinkly music). Anyhoodle, I'm going to try and write here everyday - which may be possible because all of last week I had so many ideas for this blog, but I didn't want to write them all down at once - I thought I'd ration them out over time so they should be stored up for use now. Of course, at the moment, I can't recall a single one, so that plan may have backfired on me already.

No comments: