Monday, February 4, 2008

Previews

Narnia – I liked the first one and the second looks just as exciting. And of course, it is a great diversion in between Harry Potter movies. Wheeee!

Wanted – Yeah, Angelina Jolie may be a crazy person in real life, but you can’t argue that she is cool. Watching her stand there all confident telling the Atonement guy to “make the bullet curve” really makes you believe he can shoot in anything other than a straight line.

Wall E – Created by Pixar, endorsed by Buzz and Woody of Toy Story, with music from Brazil (the movie, not the country). What else could you want?

Semi Pro – Will. Ferrell. With a (totally real) white man fro. Love it. Plus, his crossover ad for Bud Light gave me my favorite catchphrase of 2008 so far: “Bud Light – suck it!”


I just noticed the period after Will - I was going to fix it, but I've decided I like it. Gives it a Bond, James Bond feel.

No comments: