Saturday, February 2, 2008

I Like It Saucy

A while back there were some commercials for KFC's new sauceless chicken wings. Now, I will admit that I am not the best judge of this because I don't even like regular wings, but for some reason these sound very unappetizing to me. I can't really even put my finger on the reason, but I just feel like buffalo wings (like all good barbecue) are supposed to be messy and saucy. Spicy, dry fried chicken sounds like it would stick in your throat. Now, boneless wings is an idea I can get behind - who wants to gnaw on knobs of bone just to get some tiny specs of meat when you can have a whole juicy piece of chicken? Anyway, I don't quite know why I had such a reaction to this new idea - as I said before I don't eat wings of nay sort so I would expect not to care either way - but for some reason sauceless wings sound gross to me. I'm wondering if other's feel the same - I haven't seen the commercials in a while so maybe the wings weren't successful. On a related note - the commercials were dumb too, so maybe that's the reason they aren't on anymore.

1 comment:

BBL Jr said...

Those ads are running every 9 seconds on radio in Chicago.