Monday, February 18, 2008

In The Motherhood

Last week as I was idly clicking around the internet looking for something to entertain me that didn't involve shopping, I came cross a little internet show called In The Motherhood. I stumbled across it because there was a link on the MSN home page that said something about "Kelly" over a picture of Jenny McCarthy and I said to myself "who's Kelly? That's Jenny McCarthy." I had to see what was up as this constituted a great mystery to me and therefore found this show. It features three moms - played by Jenny McCarthy, Chelsea Handler (as sisters), and Leah Remini and the short 'webisodes' are various little vignettes of real life made humorous. They are cute enough, and these three ladies are certainly very funny, but what I really like about the show is that fans and real life moms can write in with suggestions for topics or plots for what happens on the show. Because who knows how funny and frustrating a mom's life can be better than other moms? Anyway, I thought it was worth sharing in case you are a mom, or a woman who can sympathize with what it must be like(I don't think men will get it much). Check it out the next time you are looking to mess around online.

No comments: