Sunday, December 9, 2007

In Sync

I like the new commercials for Sync - a new product that allow you to run your music and other devices in your car by voice command. My favorite is the one where people have gotten so used to having Sync that they try to apply voice control to other items - resulting in some fnuny incidents. The best are the guy running into a treadmill that has not started, and the girl crashing into a door that didn't open. They look so confused as to what went wrong. I don't particularly see the need for this product - especially since in one commercial it shows a guy pushing a button before speaking his voice command and I figure if you have to push a button to make it work, how is that really different from now? So I doubt I will be purchasing this product anytime soon, if ever, but I will keep on enjoying the ads - tv on!

No comments: