Thursday, May 15, 2008

Daydream, I fell Asleep Among The, Aaaaargh!

There is a new commercial for some phone company (maybe Sprint? Or maybe it is for the phone itself - I don't remember since I haven't seen it for a few days, which is actually amazing because I think it has been on every third commercial break for a month) that features phones blooming up out of flowers. It is a pretty stupid idea, frankly (what do phones and flowers have to do with each other anyway?), but I get that it is supposed to be evoking spring or something. Whatever. Clearly it is not that effective since I have seen it at least twenty times and can't remember what it is for. But man, the song is catchy. Seriously, that is one damn, catchy tune. I have been singing it for a week. I'm actually kind of mad I decided to write this entry since it is after my bed time and now I'm going to have it running through my head all night. Sweet. After all, if there is anything worse than staying awake with some song in your head, it has to be staying awake with some song from an irritatingly stupid commercial in your head. That's like the third circle of hell, right?

No comments: