Saturday, January 19, 2008

Keep Your Eye on the Target

Apparently there is some controversy brewing (thanks for the heads up, Dad) about a Target ad in Times Square featuring a girl laying across the Target symbol in a snow angel-making position. Feminazis think this objectifies women because her "special area" is strategically located right on the bulls eye. Now I can't say I particularly think this is a great ad - my first reaction was "why is she on the target - should we shoot?", but I didn't especially notice where her genitalia was placed because let's face it - I hardly ever pay attention to that on people unless it happens to be somewhere it's not usually found or in immedite danger of jumping out at me. The people up in arms about this would no doubt be just as mad if it were some other 30 ft high ad featuring a girl - you're using women to sell objects - that's objectifying women! Duh, losers - pretty girls sell stuff to stop your whining - which I'm sure is just based in not looking like this yourselves and never getting picked in gym class or asked to the homecoming formal- and go back to filling your fat mouths with cheetos or ding dongs or all natural organic granola so we don't have to listen to you anymore. Here are some other people's views on the subject.

No comments: