Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some SAG Members Must Already Be Striking

Last week, while watching my shows, I noticed no less than five of my shows had the same guest stars: Leverage shared actors with Dollhouse and Burn Notice (possibly two with Burn Notice*), and the patient on House helped Shawn and Gus catch a serial killer on Psych. There may even have been a crossover of Monk and Dollhouse on the same night, *but I couldn't find a full cast list (these were very small parts) to verify. Now, obviously this is not the first time I noticed guest stars I have seen previously - almost every killer on any version of Law and Order has been on at least one of the other shows - sometimes they have been on all three, and there are cross overs with CSI, Without A Trace, etc. One actor - Zeljko Ivanek- has been on House, The Mentalist, Heroes and Damages just this season. But never before have I seen so many of the same actors in episodes all airing at the same time - these guys must have been busy! It makes you wonder where all the other actors are.

addition - we have another one - Tuesday 2/24/9's Leverage and Wednesday 2/25/9's Life shared a costar.

No comments: