Tuesday, June 10, 2008

God Bless The Usa

I would just like to take a moment and express my love for the USA Network. I watch it everday, like vitamins. This wonderful channel has all of my favorites - reruns of House, new shows Monk, Psych and Burn Notice, and the rest of the time it airs episodes of Law and Order (SVU or CI). What's not to like? Okay, so Monday nights blow due to wrestling, but I can watch Bones and House reruns on Fox now, not to mention Greek and Gossip Girl (I am developing a bit of a youth programming habit, to be mentioned later), so it is no longer the travesty it once was. And yes, they air quite a bit more Steven Seagal movies than might be strictly necessary, but I can accept these flaws. In general, USA in my go to network, along with Bravo (also an NBC affiliate), I can count on these channels to always have something on I don't mind watching. Cause God knows I'm not going to turn the tv off.

PS - I love USA the country too. Go America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


this is very good and informative site i love your all content and had great time to visit your site .
.thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck https://www.fdcmovies.com/