Friday, November 9, 2007

Forget This

I really hate the current commercial for Lowes’ that features a woman who is apparently deranged or a total moron, pantomiming all of the Christmas items she needs. It is offensive to people who actually suffer from memory issues (and stupid people), and annoying to everyone else. I also really hate the Little Caesar’s commercial where the woman gets out of the car and grills the poor guy standing on the street that the special price is good everyday (Monday? Yes. Tuesday? Yes. Chinese New Year? Yes. Etc). I’m not sure what bothers me more – that she won’t just accept it and get back in her car or the fact that the guy just keeps answering and never just slaps her. That’s what I would have to do, which explains why I’m no longer in customer service.

No comments: