Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Asleep at the wheel

I have noticed another delightful warning mentioned on Lunesta commercials. They suggest that you call your doctor if you walk, eat or DRIVE while sleeping. Awesome - so this sleeping pill really only makes you unconcious while your body goes around doing other stuff like driving to the store and cramming cake in your face. I enough trouble not eating when I am awake, I certainly dont want to have to worry about doing it in my sleep too. And driving is dangerous enough with just the drunks and idiots out there, but now we have to watch out for sleep-drivers? Nothing like waking up after a good night's Lunesta induced coma to find out you've driven across state lines and gained twenty pounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another side-effect is drowsiness. Duh.

lonek8 said...

I think I mentioned that before - my favorite so called side effect. Isn't drowsiness the main effect of a sleeping pill? Duh is right.