Monday, December 14, 2009

Just In Time For The Holidays Reebok Comes Up With A New Way To Call Your Woman Fat

Reebok Easy Tone sneakers are built to work the muscles in your legs so you get extra toning from just walking around. They are also apparently meant to be bought by men, because this commercial is like an issue of Maxim. I don't get it: these are workout shoes for women, but this commercial is so oriented to the male consumer it's not even funny (literally, it is NOT funny). So is their goal to get men to buy their girlfriends/wives these shoes? Because men aren't really into giving gifts of shoes. And frankly, as much as I love shoes of all types (and I do, oh I do), I don't want anyone else to buy them for me. I highly doubt my husband even knows what size I wear. Maybe the plan is just to get men to RECOMMEND these shoes to their wives/girlfriends? Nothing says I love you like " you should buy these shoes to tone up your flat, flabby ass." Good luck with that.

No comments: