Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oooh, A New Show

TNT has a new show called Leverage that I am going to recommend after seeing two episodes. It airs on Tuesday nights (seriously, do the networks even know there are other nights in the week?) and it's like a cross between Ocean's Eleven and Robin Hood. A gang of talented, witty thieves and con artists use their skills and neat tech gadgets to bring down corrupt corporations in order to help the little guy. And maybe make a little profit themselves. So far I really like it - I've set a series recording for my DVR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! So when do they really act like Robin Hood and steal from the evil government?? Not that I don't hate corporations who pay my bills and provide jobs for people. They think on their own and do things, you know....

lonek8 said...

well, Hollywood can never bring itself to abandon its favorite villain - the business man. Supposedly they are all corrupt and lacking in morailty - never mind the people in Hollywood are businessmen too.