Friday, December 5, 2008

The Librarian: Curse Of The Judas Chalice

So, you can call me whatever you want, but I am totally excited by the new Librarian movie premiering tonight* on TNT. Yes, we are talking about a made for TV movie about a super-educated know-it-all who travels around the world having adventures and saving supposedly mythical arrtifacts (i.e. Excalibur or the Ark of the Covenant). But I like them. And apparently other people do too since this is the third movie. Maybe they are cheesy and silly, but I enjoy them - and my DVR is all set for tonight's big debut. I'm sure that this film can probably be viewed as a stand alone, but I do recommend giving the first and second films a shot as well - rent the dvds and have yourself a fantasy marathon!

*update: I am still extremely excited, however the movie is not actually on until Sunday. But the good news is, all three movies are airing back to back, so you can just veg out and watch them all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me, unfortunately I will have to miss Family guy:(