Friday, November 21, 2008

The Apocalypse Must Be Nigh

Rosie O'Donnell has been given yet another show. And what's worse, she has been allowed to "sing" in her commercials, and swan around like she is not only attractive, but entertaining in some way. I cannot quite figure out why anyone thinks that lobotomized mental patients are a big enough market to warrant a show targeted directly to them (because, seriously, who else could stand her?), but I am quite sure that this signals the end of days is approaching. If television weren't like crack for me I would start a boycott. As it is I am less interested in continuing with all of my NBC shows because even though I watch them on DVR and speed through the ads, I still occasionally get a flash of her mug. But at least I don't have to hear that warbling.

2 comments:

Drumski said...

I can't wait for people to accuse me of being anti-gay for hating her show.....no.....I think Ellen is a friggin genius. I know obnoxious can be entertaining, but obnoxious, ignorant, and loud with an annoying voice is a recipe for disaster.

lonek8 said...

obnoxious + talent = entertaining. Obnoxious without talent is just obnoxious. guess which category she falls into?