Friday, July 18, 2008

SYTYCD - Shame On You America

Well, America, you deserve a big fat D- for your voting this week. I get it - Comfort is a sentimental favorite seeing as she was already kicked off the show - but guess what? There is a reason for that: she is woefully out of her depth here. She has performed very admirably on the show and seems like a nice girl, but this show is about versatility and she just can't cut it. And I know that most of you are not really versed enough in dance to know what is truly great from what is just okay, but seriously you should be able to tell that she just isn't very good. Personally, I may need to be committed to an asylum if I have to look at her sickled feet any more. Of course, I also sort of find her boring even when she is performing in her strength, but that's just a personal opinion. She has done a great job of trying each genre without any formal training, and definitely deserved to be in the top twenty - but the top ten is another story. She has overstayed the limits of her talent, and I hope you get your sense back in time for voting next week. I'll be doing my best to vote for everyone else in case you make such a grievous error again. Which I meant to do this week, anticipating this outcome, but forgot. Sorry Kherrington, you were my favorite.

3 comments:

Lsquared said...

What'S with the tricked up spelling of "Kherrington"? Pick a name and spell it correctly. If you don't think the name is special enough when correctly spelled, then PICK ANOTHER NAME!

lonek8 said...

I agree - the first time I saw it I thought the H was a typo. Very weird.

gellybelly said...

It very well could be a family name. How many times do you think people wondered why Rees doesn't end with an "e"? Just a thought.