Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Logic Is Not On The Menu

I have commented on the stupidity of Wendy's commercials before. Well, there is a new one bugging me. In it, 'Wendy' asks: "If warm chicken is good, and cold, crunchy veggies are good, then wouldn't a warm chicken, cold crunchy veggie salad be good good?" Well, I'll tell you Wendy, the answer is no. Because when you put warm chicken on cold crunchy veggies, you get warm soggy veggies, and they most definitely are not good. I don't know who is running their current ad campaign, but they are clearly trying to sound smart and logical without possessing an ounce of common sense.

3 comments:

letopho said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7N0SQnGtoI

Anonymous said...

have you noticed that Wendy's eyes go all demonic for a split second before she disappears behind the lettuce at the end of the commercial? bone chilling....

lonek8 said...

I hadn't noticed that - creepy.