Monday, June 18, 2012

Madagscar 3: Europe's Most Wanted






Because we love the movies, and because we love to spoil our kids by feeding them popcorn and candy at mealtimes, we took the kids to see Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted.  I liked the first two ok, but I can't say I had very high expectations for this movie.  But boy was I wrong.  This movie is hysterical!  All of the original voice cast is back, as the animal characters continue their attempts to get home to New York and the Central Park Zoo.  This time they end up being chased by a rabid French animal control officer and hiding out with a traveling circus.  The plot is hardly thought provoking, but the jokes come fast and furious.  I guarantee kids and adults alike will enjoy themselves at this movie - and you will be singing "polka dot polka dot polka dot afro!" for weeks to come.


Madagascar 3  PG  1hr 25min

No comments: