Sunday, January 2, 2011

House Party

Have you seen this commercial?




It features people I am assuming are football players who have apparently not won a Superbowl, looking across an outdoor bar area at another cabana where various football players and coaches (ones I actually recognize, ha!) are having a WAY better time.  The end tag line is "it's good to have a ring."  Pretty funny, and I sort of get why usher is in the video because I think the song playing is one of his.  But why is House there?  Did Hugh Laurie win a Superbowl I am unaware of?  Admittedly, I'm not as educated on football as I could be.

2 comments:

Lsquared said...

Laurie promoting House, nothing more. But I agree, not much connection with football

BBL Jr said...

The first 4 guys are all NFL tv announcers as are the guys in the other tent. But all those guys(except House) are former players or coaches who have won super bowls and their party has celebrities and girls.