Monday, January 5, 2009

Superstars Of Dance

Pbthbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt! This show blows. I suppose that I should have just turned it off when I saw in the opening credits that the host was Michael Flatley, but I figured it was dancing, and I like dancing, so how bad could it be. well, it turns out, pretty bad. The format was completely lame, the hosting and interludes were stupid, and the dancing wasn't even that good(I'm not even going to comment on the tap dancing guy's outfit which was beyond inexplicable). People who had comepletely impressed me on SYTYCD were entirely uninteresting on this show, and the people I had never seen before were just as boring - the Argentinian solo I think I could actually do right now, and i'm 9 months pregnant. I will not be watching this show again unless threatened or rendered a cripple without access to my remote - and I've seen Step Up 2 the streets twice because the dncing made the terrible storyline and acting worth it.

No comments: