Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get Thee To Bob's Big And Tall

A new Dexatrim Max commercial has me somewhat amused. In it, a woman says "want big pants" and then goes on to extoll teh virtues of Dexatrim while standing in giant jeans like all the famous weight loss people do to show how much smaller they are. Mostly what amuses me is my wohle reaction to the opening question, which is just " then buy big pants." That seems like the easiest solution to me if you want big pants. Now, if the questoin was 'want your pants to be too big?' or something else that actually indicated weight loss of some sort, then maybe the answer would be Dexatrim (not that pills are ever the way to lose weight, but you get the idea). But as long as the quesetion just involves the size of the clothes, then my answer is going to be go shopping and buy some big pants.


unrelated ps: just want to give a shout out to my husband, whose terribly named first band was called Big pants.

1 comment:

BBL Jr said...

I love Big Pants as a band name.