Thursday, August 28, 2008

They Work With Hair, Not Brain Cells

I'm going to talk about an ad for Bosley Hair replacement. i know I know, easy mark right? But I'm not going to mention how lame their spots are because they always have been that way. Nor am I going to comment on hearoing once again how it is your real hair and you can swim in it. Wheeee. And I won't bore you with speculation on how stupid their clients are, because we all know guys who go bald and jsut accept it and move on with their lives are infinitely more attractive than the losers who refuse to acknowledge reality. No, what I wan't to mention is this quote from their ad: "Bosley is the world's leading hair restoration experts." Well, they may be experts in hair restoration, but they are clearly not grammar experts. So I'll give 'em a tip - you can't be Bosley singular if you are going to be experts plural.

No comments: