Friday, August 8, 2008

Raising The Bar... On Bad Hair

Okay, so wen I first saw the ads for TNT's new show Raising the Bar I had to wonder what the heck was going on with Mark-Paul Gosselaar's hair? I am not a lawyer, nor am I particularly involved in the professional world - but I imagine that typically young lawyers have nicer, cleaner, more lawery hair cuts. Maybe there are a few that have shaggier, rock star looks going for them (public defenders? legal aid workers who can't afford hair cuts?), but that isn't even what this is. I've been debating on what to call it for a couple of days now: ship wreck hair? thematically related, but stylistically different pirate hair? Anyway, the problem has been answered for me in much funnier fashion by the fug girls. Here is their take.(note: for some reason the link takes you to the middle of the entry so you have to page up a little)

1 comment:

Drumski said...

Wow......that is awesome. By awesome, of course, I mean terrible. I think the fug girls need to hire you as a writer!