Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hand Dance This, McDonalds

You may have seen a McDonalds commercial for their coffee drinks with a couple doing some brief hand dancing intermingled with drinking whipped cream coffee concoctions.  You may also have wondered WTF? when seeing this commercial, as it is weird at best, stupid and annoying at worst.  But don't blame the hand dancers - they are simply taking advantage of their super cool viral video which, in the hands of corporate marketers, of course turns lame and stupid and annoying.  But the original video is awesome and totally mesmerizing (plus great tune!)


Check out the real thing:




ps: McDonalds, here's a tip: not everyone drinks caffeine.  How about offering some decaf versions of those foofy drinks?

7 comments:

gellybelly said...

Love that video! It's mesmerizing.

Unknown said...

that commercial weirds me out. makes me think there's something in th coffee @ mickey-D's.
well, something else....

Anonymous said...

One of the most annoying commercials and youtube videos ever!!! I wish they would go away!

Anonymous said...

Every time I see that damn hand commercial I wanna slap the McBoard members in the face!

Anonymous said...

Possibly the worst commercial ever made. These people remind me of synchronized swimmers= Lame. Something tells me that these people never had many Saturday night dates in high school. If I were in McD's, and saw them doing this, I would order one for each of them and pour it over their heads.

Anonymous said...

Probally the stupidest com I have ever seen makes me want to punch a hole in my tv everytime I see it the song is also extremely annoying I also hate the one where the 4 hot snudy high maitnence girls go out to the liking at all this artsy bullshit then they all go have a great time eating chicken nuggets hahaha give me a break so hot snudy chicks like rocking chicken nuggets ??? Hahaha I don't think so

lonek8 said...

as opposed to being so cool you have nothing better to do than bitch about people bitching about a McDonald's commercial.

Pot, meet kettle.