Thursday, March 19, 2009

In My Body Is Not The Same As On My Body

So Avon has a new product - Anew Derma Fill wrinkle cream, and they are advertising it as having the same ingredients as injectable fillers to smooth away wrinkle son your face. How is this a selling point? I understand the principle behind injecting a think gel into your deep wrinkles so they get plumped up from underneath (although I don't really get the appeal), but I fail understand how rubbing these same ingredients into your face acheives the same results. Maybe it is like spackle - you smooth it on and it settles into lines so when you put makeup over it your face looks smooth. Sounds attractive, especially if you have spackle skills on par with my own and the chunks fail to stick. Big globs of cream falling off your face and out of your wrinkles is probably what the company is going for.

No comments: