Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Reading

November was marginally successful in terms of total read - 8 books, but woefully unsatisfactory in terms of the books themselves. Loved Jack Reacher as usual, and I finished with an acceptable entry in bubbly chick lit, but the rest were Dullsville all the way. It was really a bummer. I definitely could have read another book this month timewise, but I just didn't know what to pick. My ability to pick winners has seriously eroded in the past few months- I hope I can finish the year strong with enjoyable books, rather than plodding through poorly executed junk. Only one more to go to reach 100!

What I read this month:

The Death Cure- James Dashner
Annihilation- Jeff VanderMeer
End of Secrets- Ryan Quinn
Hush- Kate White
The Fire Seekers- Richard Farr
Personal- Lee Child
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot- David Shafer
Accidental It a Girl- Libby Street

previous months:

October, September, July/August, June, May, April, March, February, January

No comments: