Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Season 8: Top 20

So, is it just me or did basically everyone get their own genre (or close to it) this week?  I personally think this is a good decision as it gives all of the contestants a chance to be seen in the best positive light as we are all still getting to know them before they are thrown to the wolves with a quick step or something.

Also - the competition this year is fierce! usually I have a couple of favorites, and some others I like just fine, but this year I feel like every couple that came on I was going "oh, yeah! I love her!," "oh, that guy! I love him!" That's going to make for some rough eliminations.  And I'm sorry that Mia Michaels is not working with the show anymore (unless I'm wrong about that? fingers crossed), but I think I'll live as long as Travis Wall keeps choreographing.  That kid is a freaking genius.

this made me cry from perfection (I'll try to find a better clip):



If there is a better piece than this one all season we can all consider ourselves lucky indeed.

1 comment:

BBL Jr said...

i agree they really have talent in this group. and Travis Wall is phenomenal.